theScore gives you access to many leagues on the app, but ultimately, you have control over what you want to see. To make changes to your league list, follow the below steps.
- Open the League Menu by clicking on the icon in the top left corner.
- Select Edit next to the Leagues header.
- The leagues you have currently enabled will display with a green checkmark. To disable them, just click on the league and the green checkmark will turn into a red 'x'.
- Similarly, leagues that are currently disabled will appear with a red 'x'. To enable them, just click on the league and the red 'x' will turn into a green checkmark.
- To set a customized order for your leagues, simply hold the icon to the right of the league name and you'll be able to drag and drop leagues as you see fit.
- When you're finished, click the Done button to lock your changes into place.