theScore gives you access to many leagues on the app, but ultimately, you have control over what you want to see. To make changes to your leagues list, follow the below steps.
- Select the Profile icon from the top left of the screen. (Icon will display your initials if you are signed into theScore app.)
- Select League Order from the list.
- To remove a league from appearing in your leagues list and scores page tap the red '-' next to the league name.
- To add a hidden league back to your leagues list and scores page scroll to the bottom and tap the green '+' next to the league name.
- To change the order in which the leagues appear, simply hold the icon to the right of the league name and you'll be able to drag and drop leagues as you see fit.
- Hit the back arrow to exit.
Note: The order of leagues in the Leagues tab mirrors the order of leagues in your Scores page however if a league doesn't have any games on a selected date it will not appear on that date in the Scores page.