To follow a player so it shows-up in MyScore, as well as giving you the option to receive push alerts, follow these steps:
- Open the app and go to MyScore.
- Change the dropdown from Feed to Following.
- Hit the plus button at the bottom of the app, then Players. Or toggle to Players and click on the Follow Players text.
- Search for and select the players you wish to follow.
- Hit Save in the top right corner to save your selections.
Once you have finished adding those players, you will be taken back to the Following page where your selections should be populated. A gold star will appear next to each player and if you click on that star, you will be able to modify the alerts that you wish to receive.
Alternatively, you can also follow players by going to their individual player page:
- Go to the player page of the player you want to follow (you can access this easily by going to that player’s team and selecting Roster).
- Select the star in the top right corner.
- Select the alerts you wish to receive for that player.
- Select Follow.