theScore gives you access to many leagues on the app, but ultimately, you have control over what you want to see. To make changes to your league list, follow the below steps.
- Go to the League Menu.
- Click the Edit button next to the Leagues header.
- The leagues that you have currently enabled will appear with a red minus beside them. To disable the league, click the minus button and it will be removed.
- Similarly, leagues that are currently disabled will appear with a green plus beside them. To enable the league, click the plus button and it will be added.
- To set a customized order for your leagues, simply hold the icon to the right of the league name and you'll be able to drag and drop leagues as you see fit.
- When you're finished, click the Done button to lock your changes into place.