To follow a player so he shows-up in MyScore, as well as giving you the option to receive push alerts relating to that player:
- Open the app and go to MyScore.
- Select the Following tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle to Players and click the plus button in the top right corner, or on the Follow Players text.
- Search for and select the players you wish to follow.
- Hit Save or Next in the top right corner to save your selections.
Once you have finished adding those players, you will be taken back to the Following page where your selections should be populated. A gold star will appear next to each player, and if you click on that star, you will be able to modify the alerts that you wish to receive.
Alternatively, you can also follow players by going to their player page:
- Go to the player page of the player you want to follow (you can access this easily by going to that player’s team and selecting Roster).
- Select the star in the top right corner.
- Select the alerts you wish to receive for each of that team’s games.
- Select Done.