theScore Messages Community Standards
All individuals accessing or using the Feature must adhere to the terms and conditions of the Terms. Failure to do so may result in the temporarily or permanent suspension of your ability to post materials to and/or accessing the Feature or other parts of our Service.
We may, at our sole discretion, update these Community Standards at any time. You can access and review the most current version of these Community Standards at http://www.thescore.com/pages/community-standards.
You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location where you access the Feature. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using the Feature, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop access and/or using the Feature.
We want the Feature to be a fun and engaging experience for all of our users. As such, we ask that you follow the set of standards while using the Feature:
- Don't post the same message multiple times in the same thread;
- Don't enter multiple threads replying with only GIFs or images and not giving insight on the original topic;
- Don't create posts or comments that may start public uproar;
- Don't post commercial messages, such as offers for products, goods and services;
NO HARASSING OR BULLYING
- Don't personally attack other users or their family, job, or personal life;
- Don't threaten or use harmful language or images towards other users;
- Don't abuse other users by sending unwanted sexual content or engaging in a sexually explicit manner;
- If other users are engaging in harassing or bullying behavior, do not engage with them;
- Don't gang up on other users;
HAVE RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER
- Don't use racial slurs or otherwise target someone based on their race, cultural background, national origin or ethnicity;
- Don't target someone based on their sexual orientation, gender or gender identity;
- Don't target someone based on their religious affiliation, political views, age or disability;
- Don't use violent or threatening language;
- Avoid political debate;
- Don't follow another user around mocking their posts;
- Don't post fake information;
- Don't impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a way that misleads, confuses or deceives other users;
- Refrain from leaving single word comments irrelevant to the original post;
- Don't derail discussions, be intentionally disruptive, or otherwise cause unrest;
NO ILLEGAL OR INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL
- Don't use inappropriate or offensive language as your user name or part of your first or last name;
- Don't post, link to or otherwise reference any illegal content such as images depicting crime, violence, sexual exploitation of children, etc.;
- Don't post, link to or otherwise reference any inappropriate materials or websites, such as pornography or illegal drug use.
If you have any questions regarding these Community Standards or would like to report a violation, please contact email@example.com.