Users cannot complete any betting actions from theScore app.
Bets can be added to your betslip within theScore app and then you will be redirected to theScore Bet app where you can place the bet. Please follow the steps below to achieve this:
- Tap the ‘Bet’ tab to the left of the ‘Leagues’ tab (if you are not seeing it, please ensure you have Bet Mode turned on from your account page)
- Tap the square of the bet you would like to place within the Bet tab
- Enter your desired amount to wager
- Tap ‘Place Bet on S | Bet’
- theScore Bet app will open and you can place the bet after signing in
* Please note that betting actions can only be completed from states and provinces where theScore Bet accepts wagers (currently Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, and Ontario).
New users of theScore Bet will see a button to 'Download S Bet' on their betslip. After downloading the app, you are free to create an account. Using the same email address for your accounts with theScore and theScore Bet will allow you to link the accounts for a seamless log-in and betting experience!
For an overview of how to link your theScore account with theScore Bet, click here.